Sunday, February 4, 2018

BANG BANG

We have all been there once or twice in our life! Getting into that weak moment where the bangs or Mrs.Fringe seem like the best idea. Feels like that change in life you have been needing for so long. But no, no ,no baby girl. Worst decission. It never ends up looking the way it should. Unless you are a stylist that knows what they are doing or a secret talent, I once believed to be.
This situation usually leads to a tiny disaster. You end up going to your stylist anyways and make him/her/me Bangry. That is why I really do recommend turning to us on first place haha. 

So if you are thinking of giving yourself a little new style do book yourself an appointment (preferably before you grab those old scissors in your drawer) and maybe get inspired by one of these styles I gathered up for you.
 Which is your favorite? I love them all. very tempted to go get them scissors now haha.
Love, Deni x

No comments:

Post a Comment