Saturday, April 14, 2018

When Life Gives You Oranges

Here is a new thing I decided to try out for you. As photo tutorials or step by steps are sometime hard to make sense out of, I realized I could make videos of hair transformation. This is my first longer video for you to see how I refreshed my clients hair.

We went from grown out and faded red/copper ombre for a much brighter and better melted version. I used 4.0+6.66 by Loreal for roots and blended it into my extra orange mix of 7.4 and special mix 0/43 with 0/45. All with 20 vol. And tada.
For styling I love Blowout cream from BedHead by TIGI. To lock the curls I spray a bit of gel spray and finish of with Schwarzkopf hairspray.

How did you like the video? Would you like to see more and maybe more detailed?

Until next time,
xoxo
Deni.

No comments:

Post a Comment